studio & Business Policies
1. All images are copyrighted by the photographer, Jennifer Griffin. It is illegal and unlawful to scan, copy, screen capture or reproduce Jennifer's work in any manner or medium and is punishable by law with fines. As an artist, Jennifer wishes to have complete control over the final look of her client's images and reproduced and/or scanned images can damage her brand as a photographer by distorting and devaluing the image quality.
Thank you for respecting Jennifer's work and livelihood by choosing not to reproduce her images without permission.
2. All orders must be paid in full at the time your order is placed unless otherwise agreed upon. You will receive an online gallery to preview your images only. This gallery will be online for four days and your order must be placed within seven days of the online date. It is highly recommended that you make your purchasing decisions within this time frame as your images are only kept on file for one week after your online gallery date. If you wish to extend your gallery you may do so for a $50 fee.
3. Due to the small intimate size of the studio and in order to avoid unnecessary distractions we kindly ask that you only bring the people that are being photographed to the session unless necessary to assist your child. Also, please do not bring your own camera or video recording device to the session as this also tends to be a distraction.
4. Your final print order will be delivered approximately 2-3 weeks after payment is received. Canvas prints, Albums, Fine Art prints and other speciality items may take up to 4-6 weeks. All prints will be shipped to the address provided on the Client Scheduling Form unless otherwise noted. It may be necessary to pick-up extremely large wall prints and Jennifer will notify you if any of your items are too large or fragile to ship.
5. Please handle your portraits with extreme care. Damage as a result of improper framing or hanging is the responsibility of the client.
6. A non-refundable retainer for your session fee is due upon scheduling your session appointment. This guarantees your session appointment only if payment is received within 24 hours of scheduling. Should your child become sick, kindly give Jennifer as much notice as possible and she will be happy to reschedule your session with her next available opening. The session fee is for the photographer's time and talent only during the session, all prints, products and digital files are an additional purchase unless otherwise noted.
7. Due to the custom nature of each session, all sales are final, including but not limited to session fees, digital files, albums and any other products or services.
8. Checks returned for any reason will be charged a $60 service charge and all orders will be canceled if they are not paid in full within three days of notification.
9. Jennifer Griffin Photography reserves the right to use the digital files and/or reproductions for advertising, display, publication or for any other purpose. Digital files and originals remain the property of Jennifer Griffin. Digital files are available for purchase for personal use & reproduction only and Jennifer will remain the owner of the image.
10. All ordered images will be kept on file for one year after your session date. You are welcome to order reprints of those images during this time at the current rates. All images that are not ordered will be archived for only 30 days after your gallery online date and no longer available after this time.
11. Safety is extremely important and while we take all precautions to prevent injury, we require that you keep watch on your little ones while in studio and on studio property. We appreciate the playful nature that children posses, however for the safety of you and your child playing with the equipment including but not limited to the background and background supports, lighting and props is not permitted whatsoever. You are completely responsible for your child's safety and well being at all times during the session.
12. Finally the goal of every session is to capture beautiful images of your child and/or family. Please keep in mind it is not necessary for your child to smile for every image and some children will respond better if you take a few steps back and give Jennifer a little one on one time with him/her. Just as with parenting a little patience will go a long way to get the desired behavior and have an enjoyable experience for all.